Today, we'd like to introduce you to Piada Italian Street Food. Just think Italian styled Chipotle!
Piada first opened in 2010 and have now spread across the States. The idea is to bring healthy and convenient food without sacrificing flavor and quality.
Piada also focuses on using the freshest ingredients, which is why they have brought us a new summer menu. Until September 30, the following seasonal items will be available:
· Steak Avocado Piada: Grilled steak, roasted sweet corn & tomatoes, California avocado, arugula, fresh mozzarella, pancetta, basil aioli, hand-rolled in their signature Piada dough.
· Farmer’s Market Salad: Grilled chicken tenderloin, mixed greens, napa cabbage, ripe strawberries, California avocado, roasted sweet corn, spiced pecans, feta cheese, tossed in house-made lemon basil dressing.
· Farm Club Tasca: Layered sandwich made withPiada dough. Buttermilk fried chicken, California avocado, balsamic aioli, arugula, bruschetta tomatoes, pancetta, sweet & spicy pickles, lemon basil dressing.
· Roasted Corn Salad: Roasted sweet corn, grape tomatoes, fresh basil, thyme, shallot, chili flake, paprika, lemon and olive oil.
· Orzo Crunch: Orzo, olive oil, almonds, sugar snap peas, sweet glazed pecans, currants, red bell peppers, lemon basil dressing.
During our visit, we got the Chef's Favorite Piada...
...and the Carbonara.
Click here to check out the full menu.
Also try some of their Italian sodas! The berry flavor is great!
There are currently two locations in the DFW area. I've mapped the Frisco location below!
Piada Italian Street Food - Frisco
3301 Preston Road
Frisco, Texas 75034
Piada Italian Street Food – Fort Worth
3300 Heritage Trace Parkway, Ste. 110
Fort Worth, TX 76177